Friday, January 6, 2012

Busch Gardens

 This is me, my sister, and my dad on the Stanley Falls Flume ride at Busch Gardens Tampa, Florida.It was a very fun and wet ride!
 Now this is the 200 foot drop that has zero floor and this drop is  STRAIGHT DOWN!!It's name is Sheikra. I usually LOVE rollercoasters but this one I still am trying to decide if I should go on it or not. I am almost tall enough! Just about a little less then 1 inch.
 Now this is the 130 foot lanch and drop that is from the Cheetah Hunt Rollercoaster. I LOVE THIS ROLLERCOASTER!!!I have been on it 6 times! This time we got there right when the park opened and we ran really FAST straight to the Cheetah Hunt so we would be one of the first on the rollercoaster.We only had to wait 1 minute at the part where you are about to get in the cart. So we just got to walk right through the line straight to the cart to get in.
 This is a piture of us in front of the Busch Gardens Christmas tree that we took before we left the park to go home.
This is a sigh at Busch Gardens the shows some of the rollercoasters, the park exit, and some other places around the park. In the backround is the drop of the Cheetah Hunt close up.


1 comment: